About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year















A new year and new possibilities. I haven't been the best blogger lately, but I'll try to improve my blogging routines as well as my journaling routines. I've never been good at writing down my appointments, but luckily my brain hasn't let me down too much. I found this lovely calendar in Oslo last year and I decided to give it a try. At the moment my favorite color is red, so I had to find a red pen as well.

Maybe the red will show off in some of my crafting this year also? Or in my photos? I have a goal, but it's too early to reveal it on the first day of a new year. New year resolutions are hard to keep, so I'm keeping it for myself at the moment.

I hope that you all are well and are looking forward to a new creative year full of inspiring projects and new techniques. Let's go!

Inga

2 comments:

Jodie said...

looks like a pretty diary and pen. glad to 'see' you again Inga.

jodie

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you back.......just catching up on posts and found a whole pile of your in bloglines.......