Hi there! I've not been a prolific blogger nor quilter or knitter lately. The professional part of me has taken up too much time the last year. The Bach-projet (which I wrote about in my last post) was a nerve-wrecking experience from day one of planning, but it all went well with great reviews and artistic success for all of us who participated.
The project ended in April and after that, I've been so lucky to work freelance for the local newspaper. I've written concert reviews, shot photos during concerts and written stories from the small village where I live.
Now it's vacation and I've finally found time to delve into creative activities again. The yarn on the first picture is my next project, this Daletta yarn from Dale are for a pair of male mittens. Normally I use the baby wool from the same yarn mill, but to make them a bit larger to suit men's hands, this is a good choice.
We're spending a few relaxing days with my mother-in-law and I would like to share an idea for a scrap project I made for her years ago. The strips used in these potholders are cut 2 inches wide. The materials are from my scrap bin. I guess you all have scraps to finish at least a dozen. :-D