About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged three times the last two weeks. Both Hortenzita, Jodie and Nancy have tagged me in three different tagger rounds. I'm honoured that so many want to learn something about me. In the three tags I'm to tell a total of 40 different things about myself! So I'm chosing the easy way out of it. In the tag from Hortenzita I have to tell 5 different things in five different topics, so I guess that's what you'll get from me this time. Here it goes:


Five things I want to do before I die:
  1. Write a book

  2. Learn to speak French fluently

  3. Take a year off from work and study Photoshop, Illustrator, Jinny Beyer's books and all the funny crafting books that are available

  4. Play the Brahms Clarinet Quintet

  5. Run my own business

5 things I can do:

  1. Play the clarinet

  2. Knit, crochet and do patchwork

  3. Design websites

  4. Make cheese soufflé

  5. Take decent photos

5 things I can not do:

  1. Drive a car

  2. Be a pilot

  3. Run marathon

  4. Accept extremists

  5. Reach the North Pole skiing

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. Humour

  2. Intelligence

  3. Manners

  4. Laughter

  5. Kindness

5 celebrity crushes

  1. Tom Cruise (while married to Nicole Kidman and before)

  2. Timothy Dalton (pre James Bond)

  3. Ralph Fiennes

  4. Sam Neill

  5. Anders W. Berthelsen (Danish actor)

So now you know a little bit more about me;) And when it comes to tagging others; if you feel for doing this tag, consider yourself tagged!

Inga

2 comments:

Maya Madhavan said...

Ralph Fiennes - me too! :)

SalulaidSolarte said...

HELLO! Feel identified with you! I am a 38 year old Colombian, married to Estonian, living in Spain temporarily, who loves good simple things and people of all kinds. Raising 3 children and learning all I can while I can. Last lessons I self "inflicted:" Estonian language, Blogging. I quilt exclusively by hand (against stress), and want so very much to finally learn how to sew my own clothes....I am a lawyer but want to work as a librarian in my own second hand and rare bookstore. I will continue visiting your blog. Mine is in Spanish: http://ssestonia.blogspot.com/