About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Friday, July 13, 2007

Heidi's work

Remember the handsewn card I got for my birthday? Heidi, a friend and clarinet-playing colleague, was the master of that. Yesterday she came to visit and we had a long and nice chat while working on our crafting projects. She brought with her a couple of projects she works on at the moment.

I want to share her latest patchwork project with you. I think it is marvellous! I don't know the designer's name, but it's from a Norwegian book. It's handpieced the English way, and I love her way of using colours. She has been very uncertain about the project, but I'm convinced that it will become a great quilt when finished. Now she's going to pick out all the templates and baste it. Then she'll bring it here once again so we can figure out how she's going to quilt it.

Well done, Heidi!

(Photo: My husband)


Inga

2 comments:

pamina said...

lovely little quilt. Congrats to Heidi !

Quilting Pirate said...

it's fun to share our friend's talents! Heidi's quilt is very nice!!