About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A finish or two

I'm happy to report a couple of finishes. The first one is a curtain designated for the window in the wardrobe. The wardrobe redecoration has been going on for a couple of years now, and I hope to finish it before Christmas........

Here I'm modelling the curtain on my studio window, and I'm tempted to leave it there, but no! My studio will have a red and white theme when I'm finished with it, so I have to make another curtain matching that colour scheme. But I like how the curtain came out and it will suit the redecorated wardrobe perfectly. (By the way, this picture makes me painfully aware of the need of a white coating on the upper part of the window).

The second picture shows my version of May-Britt's pincushion. It didn't take long and was quite simple to do. So check it out.

Inga


4 comments:

Angie said...

I love, love, love your window topper!!! What a wonderful idea! And your pincushion is great!

Jodie said...

Welcome back! Happy belated birthday. I have had your checkerboard made for ever, just waiting binging. Must get to it! I have never heard of a wardrobe window before, but I like the curtain you have made and the pin cushion. You and Heidi look so summery in the photo, what in the temperature this time of year?

I have tagged you over on my blog, no pressure, just if you want to.

regards, Jodie

Jodie said...

oops!! awaiting binding, not binging! Lol

Nancy said...

Love your quilts. I have visited your blog for a long time. Just started blogging.

I have tagged you for 7 random things game. visit my blog to see the rules.