About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Sunday, April 08, 2007

My newest obsession

This is what I'm spending most of my time on. I've had a fling with those gorgeous red-and-whites from time to time earlier, but now it has turned to real love. Today I have made Grandmother's Flower Garden-blocks while learning my husband to program his new website to be. You see, I have a plan................

Nothing to be revealed yet, but check in from time to time to see the progress.

Now I have to sew more.

Inga

7 comments:

May Britt said...

Now you are making me curious. I'll be back. Grandmothers flowergarden is fun to make.

Simonetta said...

Indeed a great and beautiful job Inga! I hope that you have had a happy Easter :)))

La Tea Dah said...

I love the red! So cheerful and enticing. But, it looks so hard to do!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

I've always wanted to make a red and white quilt. Yours is lovely

Sue said...

ooohhh, that is so pretty, can't wait to see the finished quilt...

Hedgehog said...

I have a bunch of red hexagons laying around - this inspires me to strart sewing them together!

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Nice to see the hexagons in red and white - it's amzing how different they look in all different colours. I just see that Libby has hers out too. Inspires me to keep going on mine.