About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Coasters

Here are a couple of Easter related projects I've done the last couple of days. First there are the criss-cross coasters from this blog. I needed a quick gift when we were going to visit a friend couple. It didn't take long to make them and they were really appreciated.

The other coasters are for myself and my husband. They are handsewn and handquilted. Maybe you have a few Grandmother's Flower Garden blocks extra? They can easily be turned into coasters like this

Have a nice Easter everyone.



Inga

6 comments:

Ms. Jan said...

Cute coasters and a nice way to tackle a new technique!

Angie said...

What beautiful, bright coasters! Such a lovely gift...and I love the idea of the Grandmother's Flower Garden block coasters. :D Thanks for sharing these pictures and ideas. :)

May Britt said...

Love your coasters. I want to do the one with kites. How big is the tepmplates you have used in these.

Happy easter.
I guess you all are staying indoors in the bad weather. I'm getting reports from north :)

La Tea Dah said...

Beautiful and cheerful! Happy Easter!

Diana said...

Your coasters are so nice and bright for spring!

Laurie Ann said...

I've been wanting to make some of those criss-cross coasters. Yours are lovely!!