About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another kind of creativity

I know I've been a losy bloger lately, but there's alot going on. My webdesign studies takes time and so has a major designproject I'm in charge of.

I've designed a poster, an event folder and program notes for an annual event of the Communtity School of Music and Arts where I work.

I've done a couple of assignments like this before, so I decided to add a category on my website called Graphic Design, where I could show this kind of work. Now it's done! So feel free to visit my website to check out what I've done.

Inga

4 comments:

Alena said...

hi inga,
it was a long time :o)
well, i should be quiet as i do not exist in the blogger world anymore :o)
anyway, i love your poster - great job! you are really talented, i am running to check out your web-site with the new category...
have a nice evening...

Simonetta said...

Hi Inga,I think that you have done a good job, I like a lot the graphics and the heart with the musical tools it is indeed a beautiful idea! Great :))))

La Tea Dah said...

So nice to hear from you again, Inga. I love your design project! I know how much time and effort it takes. Our oldest son graduated last year with a degree in web programming, and the youngest is in his last year of the same studies. Although complicated at times, they love it! The oldest is now studying Graphic Design and New Media Imaging at a nearby university.

I'm glad you posted again. I was missing you!

La Tea Dah said...

Inga, I see that Alena left a post on your blog --- so may I send one to her through you? I noticed that she is no longer blogging and have missed her so much! Alena, if you read this, know that you are missed! I always enjoyed reading your posts, seeing the projects you were working on, and doing armchair travels with you!

God bless!