It's time for an update of todays efforts. Finally I've started working on Richard's quilt. It's basted and ready to be quilted. I plan to quilt teddybears (see next picture) in the bright squares and also quilt straight lines 6mm from the edge of the block. In the coloured squares I'm only doing x-es and in the outer border just straight lines one inch apart. Nothing fancy but I think it will suit this quilt.
I've also updated my webpage and I needed to shoot pictures of a couple of old projects. This cute heart was quite a challenge to do because of it's tinyness (4.5 x 4 cm). But it is sooooo cute, that it's worth the effort.
I've also finished a pair of mittens. I plan to open a small webshop where you can buy them on February 1st, but I won't promise that it will be up and running from that day exactly.
Now I'm going to read your blogs:-)