About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Monday, January 29, 2007

Siggie swap

I've signed up for a blogger swap. At Cynthia's blog you can read about the swap and it still isn't too late to participate. So today I started sewing the blocks. I picked two fabrics and pieced after Bea's directions. As you can see, I've made triangles for sixteen blocks. I couldn't find the muslin I bought 6 months ago, which I intended to use in thye middle. Maybe it's time to sort all my fabrics again. They used to be sorted by colour, but now it's only a mess.

Last, I wanted to post another picture from our skiing trip the other day. It was so beautiful.

Inga

3 comments:

May Britt said...

So fun there will be more norwegian in the swap. Looking at your ski trip make me miss my days skiing in the mountains at Bardufoss.

joyce said...

Your ski trip looks like a lot of fun. We have lots of snow but I am a very bad skier so I just walk or use snowshoes.

Anne said...

It looks like it's gonna be quite a few Norwegians in the swap - wich was the fartest from my mind when I signed up *LOL*. Looking forwards too seeing all the different siggies! Enjoy winter up north! Here it has been raining, and the streets have turned really icey...