About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm still here!

Finally I feel like blogging again. I haven't done much quilting lately, feeling like I have a quilter's block, but today I started a project which have been bothering me for the last two weeks. I'm making a crib quilt for a colleague and I haven't known which design to choose. I'll take some pictures when I see that this project is really going the right way.

But I can at least present a finished project. I have redone my webpage and I'm quite satisfied with the result. Take a look at www.ingahelenejuul.no to see what I've been up to.

Inga

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The website looks great!

martha in ny said...

Hi Inga
Your website is fantastic. I love your color use in your quilts!

Dianne said...

What a great website, Inga. Very clean look, wonderful photos, and even bilingual!

Alena said...

Hi Inga,
I love your new website. You did a great job...
Nice to see you back :o)

susan said...

hi inga,
came here via jan at the be*mused blog. your site and your work is lovely and i will be hopping back here to take in more lovely photos here at your blog! beautiful!

Patty said...

Your web page looks great. Glad to see you back blogging. I missed seeing what you have been doing. Is it cold and snowy yet ?

Maya Madhavan said...

I love the new look of your web page. Very nicely organized.