About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Saturday, October 14, 2006

On tour in Lofoten

Hi all. I've been a lousy blogger lately, but life and job has disturbed ;-). Right now I'm sitting in a comfy chair at MS Finnmarken, a ship that travels up and down the Norwegian coast. It's both a cruise ship and a way of transportation for the local people along the coast. I'm on the boat due to work. We're on tour with our band, and today we've been playing a total of 11 concerts on board the ship ( I've played 5). Tomorrow we're leaving the boat to drive bus for a couple of days.

Today we passed through Raftsundet and entered Trollfjord in Lofoten. I thought I should share the view with you all. Enjoy!

Inga


7 comments:

dot said...

Beautiful view. You must be tired playing so many concerts. Enjoy your time.

Hedgehog said...

Gorgeous photos - thanks for sharing!!

tami said...

Stunning. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet P said...

What beautiful pictures. How cool you get to spend time on a boat while working!

Alena said...

hi inga,
what a beauty! it is charming landscape...
my e-mail - alena.kadlecova@worldonline.cz
:o)

Laurie Ann said...

Do you have to stay on the boat each night or do you get to go home? Or maybe it's not the kind of cruise ship I am thinking of. Good to hear from you again.

Patty said...

Great photos, but it looks cold !
Is winter on its way ?