- I hate to fly and I would rather speak in front of thousand people than have to enter a plane
- I collect the yarn ends from my mittens, I have a really large plasticbag already. I don't know what I'm going to use them for, even if I'm going to use them. It must be my Granny-heritage showing through
- My CD's have been alphabetized since I got number 2
- I do not have a drivers licence. I do not want to drive a car, even though my husbamd thinks I would be fairly good at it (I have exercised with him). When living on the countryside in Northern Norway, that's WEIRD.
- I'm frantic about my chinese checker balls. They have to be put in the right compartment on the board when we finish a game. My husband teases me and puts them in another way, but I have to correct it before we close the game.
- Before every concert I play, I have to have Smarties (chocolate) and a glass of apple juice. (I can skip this, and it won't interefere with the performance, but 99 out of 100 times, I do enjoy this "meal"
OK, this is weird Inga. As far as tagging, anyone that hasn't done this yet, consider yourself tagged! :-D (Let me know if you take the challenge).