About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Six weird things about me

I'm tagged by Hanne to share some of my weird things. OK, here it goes:

  1. I hate to fly and I would rather speak in front of thousand people than have to enter a plane

  2. I collect the yarn ends from my mittens, I have a really large plasticbag already. I don't know what I'm going to use them for, even if I'm going to use them. It must be my Granny-heritage showing through

  3. My CD's have been alphabetized since I got number 2

  4. I do not have a drivers licence. I do not want to drive a car, even though my husbamd thinks I would be fairly good at it (I have exercised with him). When living on the countryside in Northern Norway, that's WEIRD.

  5. I'm frantic about my chinese checker balls. They have to be put in the right compartment on the board when we finish a game. My husband teases me and puts them in another way, but I have to correct it before we close the game.

  6. Before every concert I play, I have to have Smarties (chocolate) and a glass of apple juice. (I can skip this, and it won't interefere with the performance, but 99 out of 100 times, I do enjoy this "meal"

OK, this is weird Inga. As far as tagging, anyone that hasn't done this yet, consider yourself tagged! :-D (Let me know if you take the challenge).


Inga

4 comments:

Hanne said...

Thanks for sharing, Inga :-) It is all our small weirdnesses that makes us the special persons we are.

Patty said...

Chocolate and apple juice is quite the meal : )
I think we are all so "interesting"

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I've been having fun reading about everyone's personality traits. Aren't we an interesting bunch?

I blogged about being forced to get a drivers license - and while I do drive now - if I am anywhere near public transportation I would much rather hop a bus, a tram, a ferry, a BART, a cable car, a train... umm - anything as long as it doesn't involve me driving in the city!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Patti said...

Inga, I'm with you. I hate to fly! I have to go to Dallas next Saturday for work - a trip I asked for! - and I'm so wishing I didn't have to go! I'll be away from my family on my birthday, which really bothers me.