About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Is it Easter now?

I'm not missing time, I'm just ready for some time off. I've been working on my exhibition for a year now, and after Christmas, it hasn't been a day without using most of my energy on it. I'm really a self sentered, spoiled kid at the moment, but I can live with that as long as my husband and I know that it's soon coming to a end. Yesterday I ordered cards with my pictures on them. These are the kind of cards with a nice front page (size: landscape A6), and you can open the card and write on two pages. Delivered with envelopes they are ready for sale. I'm thinking about finding a safe and easy paying method so I can put them up for sale on my webpage. Has anyone any experiences with Pay Pal or Pay Ex they would be willing to share?

Todays picture is quite symbolic. It's the first picture I took after getting OUR digital SLR camera two years ago. It was after work the last day before Easter and it's winter-Norway in a nutshell, the mountains covered with snow, the fjords and the red barn. That camera is mine now. My husband had to buy his own, if he should be able to take pictures :-D. I've really fallen in love with that camera, an Olympus E1, and the pictures I've taken with that is the main reason for the invitation to the upcoming exhibition. So this picture started it all.

I've been meaning to comment on the blogs of all of you that has commented on mine, but I beg you, please be patient with me. I will go back to being a nice, caring person with time to spare for my Internet friends in a short while. I just have a few days left of this egotrip of mine......

Inga

6 comments:

Alena said...

Inga, it sounds exciting - you will soon open the exibition already - great, great, great! Looking forward some pics... I wish you loads of energy for the time being, take care...

Patty said...

I love the picture Inga and cards sound perfect. Many people use Paypal for ebay and it works well. I don't but my children use it.
I am so anxious to see pictures from your show !
If you sell cards on the web site, I hope you sell mittens too !!!

Jodie said...

Inga this photo sums up Norway for me, I was there briefly about 13 years ago but never so far north. I love haring about what is going on in your world. It NEVER snows here and into autumn it is still steaming hot. I keep checking my calendar until your exhibition, best of luck and take plenty of photos for us to see!
Regards, Jodie

La Tea Dah said...

Inga, my son has a thriving eBay business and uses Pay Pal. He's never had any trouble and finds that his customers prefer it over other payment methods. Beautiful picture!

martha in ny said...

Don't worry Inge we won't let you forget us!

Lucy said...

This is a very beautiful Postcard!