Today I finished the big quilt I've been working on lately. I ditched the rosemaling border. It didn't come out the way I wanted so I'm using it for a redwork quilt later. I quilted parallel lines 1 inch apart from each other instead. The binding is in place and the sleeve is handsewn on the back.
We also went down to the gallery to get all the pictures onto the walls. In the picture (taken by my husband) you see Anne, the gallery owner, hammering nails into the wall for hanging while I'm holding one of my pictures. It was so strange to see all the pictures together in an environment suitable for showcasing art. The quilts are also in place, except for one that's not dry yet, and the big one of course, since the last stich was finished only minutes ago. The only things left to do is call the gallery in Harstad and ask if I can lend two easels to put my photos on, collect the cards from the printing office and sew in thread ends on my mittens.
Yesterday was the date of the vernal equinox (boy, did I have to look up that expression :-D). The last picture today was taken by my husband around 6 pm. The days are really long now and soon we won't notice nearly any difference between day and night.