About living a creative life in a small commuity approximately 300 kilometres above the Arctic Circle

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Another UFO

The UFO's keep popping out of the boxes. This one I started when I was attending a Kaffe Fassett-class here in Northen Norway. I've taken two classes with him, and he's a sweet man and an inspiring teacher. The attic windows are from my black, grey and white stash, and the hat boxes are from my Bali stash.

Now I'm off to see Norway (hopefully) beats Denmark in the European championship in handball for men. Wish us luck!

Inga

4 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Very inspiring! I love the contrast in color and shape.

Patty said...

I really like that UFO ! It looks so 3-D.

Tonya R said...

Beautiful colors, the quilt really sparkles.

martha in ny said...

LOVE THE HAT BOXES, INGA HELENE. ATTIC WINDOWS WAS ONE OF MY FIRST EVER QUILTS.
MARTHA